Register now for the next German Conversation meet-up!
Monthly meet-up for people who’d like to improve their German and become more confident in speaking the German language.
Minimum 4 people and free of charge.
Possible topics we could cover (but don’t have to if you don’t want to):
- small talk
I’m listening and in case I have to, I’ll correct you and help out with words.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
Goal of the German Meetup:
More confidence in using the German language in your private life as well as in the business world.
German Conversation Level A2+ (for A2/B1 meet-up)
- Students understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- You are able to describe in simple terms aspects of their background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
German Conversation Level B2+ (for B2/C1 meet-up)
- Comprehension of main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in their field of specialization.
- Participants interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Creation of a clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.